Friday, July 6, 2012

Seating, Paneling, and Vents


 I've been busy. Here's the Reader's Digest version:





The sofa has been reupholstered....sort of- more like gift wrapped, but I think it's going to work. The bed cushion, well....the whole gift wrapped thing again, but it looks like a 3 year old did it. It will have to do. My trick was to add 3/8" plywood to the back of the sofa frame and cushion. The staple gun pretty much took care of the rest.




My captains chair bases have been cut, modified, and are ready to be installed. I had a good time over at Bob C's shop getting them welded up. I'm telling you- before  you start any kind of renovation project- you need a few people that really know what their doing to help you out. Thanks again Bob.




I also got busy putting my walls back together. Good bye rotten wood and leaks. I'm really like the look of the over the cab bed area without the big window. The added insulation should be really nice too.


New roof vents were a must. I love Vulkem. It's the best sealant. Thank you Curtis.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! It's really coming along. No one will believe it! Good thing you are documenting along the way!

    ReplyDelete