The front window had to go. It leaked and the thought of direct afternoon sunshine baking my kids during naps just way outweighed the fun of laying up on the bed while your driving (not to mention it's probably not the safest way to travel). So it was as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Remove Window.
2. Add Putty Tape.
3. Beg a piece of sheetmetal from your local HVAC company, and voila it's gone (truthfully I had written "walla", it's true, I'm a novice writer).
I also started replacing the putty tape and caulking at the exterior molding. It was starting to look pretty sad. I still haven't caulked, but the new putty is in place and I got it done just in time for El Nino to hit on Wednesday. It's been 3 days or on and off rain, and still no signs of any leaks. I'll hopefully get it caulked this weekend.